Monday, November 5, 2012

The Candid Frame

Altadena, CA -- The mission of Daily Photo LA is an attempt to capture a glimpse of life in or connected with Los Angeles. As any daily photography blogger knows, inspiration is either a gift or a daily struggle.

I work full time at my career, which is not photography, yet when I am inspired, it's amazing how subjects present themselves to me without taking time away from my day job. When I have time, I listen to podcasts--especially those that focus on business and of photography. I learn best from listening and imitating others like Ibarionex Perello of The Candid Frame.

Ibarionex is a photographer, writer and an adjunct professor at the Art Center College of Design and teaches several online photography course through Better Photo.com. His articles and photographs appear regularly in magazines including Digital Photo Pro, Outdoor Photographer and Shutterbug magazines.

Check out his website and listen to his interviews with other photographers. I think you will enjoy it.

No comments: