Thursday, January 6, 2011

L.A. Perks Pass at The Huntington

San Marino, Calif. -- So, you are wondering what the connection is between LA Perks Pass and the Huntington Library...?

For those living in or near Los Angeles, and are looking for places to go and things to do, check out L.A. Perks Pass. Buy a L.A. Perks Pass and receive anywhere from a 15% to 50% discount on restaurants, attracts, museums and stores around LA. My family frequents our local Maria's Italian Kitchen and have saved over $30 off our meals! We also regularly go to The Huntington Library and Gardens and save money with the Pass. It's easy to use, plus gives our family ideas of where to go.

What's in it for me? Nothing; I'm am just passing on a good LA-related idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I visit LA now I'm sure to stop in at Maria's for a real Jersey pizza!

My Canon’s Requiem said...

That L.A. Perks Pass is good to know, JT. Thanks. Nice photo too.