Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Dog "Chip" Died Today

Two hours ago I received a call that our family dog died from an overdose of chocolate. I ran out to the animal hospital where they had Chip on the table. We all took our turns saying good bye to our friend.

Good ol' Chip consumed 48 chocolate squares, or 1.2 pounds of dark chocolate! I guess he died happy... but we are all very sad.

7 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! : (

AmyR said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

cbpaschall said...

The Paschalls are sad along with you guys. Chippers was a special dog.

Hope said...

JT, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your family dog. My prayers go out to you.

Hope in Knoxville

Paul said...

Friends may die, but they live on in the hearts of those they touched.
I love the portrait of chip.

JT said...

Thank you, Everyone for your kind words. It's amazing how a dog can be such a large part of our lives.

pasadenaadjacent.com said...

I know these walls, I know that table. How very sad and unexpected.