Thursday, July 15, 2010

Expression on the Fence

Sierra Madre -- Most artist like to show their work. After work, I am a musician and photographer and I express my art through voice, guitar and making images available to the public via this blog and other sites. However, this artist shows their work in their front yard. From left to right, we see the famous ferris wheel on the Santa Monica pier, ( which is also the end of Route 66), Colorado Street Bridge in Pasadena, and the Hollywood sign overlooking "Tinsel Town." Yet I'm not sure what is on the far right. One common theme dominates: Southern California sunshine.

4 comments:

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I've been by here. It's how I know I'm on the right street to Mary's

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Great capture.

At first I thought it was mural (well, I guess it is), but when you blow it up you can see it is the fence construction.

Unknown said...

Ah, Mary's! I should make Mary's one of my subjects in LA, since it is so NOT LA...

gogouci said...

Nice homage to beautiful SoCal.